Let us know how we can help you.
Midtown Manhattan based litigation support company seeks an experienced sales professional to present and sell our services to attorneys and general counsel. The individual must demonstrate initiatives in successfully driving sales by prospecting, negotiating and closing deals. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention and growth, and position vdiscovery as the preferred vendor for all litigation support and eDiscovery services.
- Candidate will be required to develop new leads and projects through Salesforce to ensure the company maximizes opportunities within the legal industry
- Will need to maintain a schedule for consistent follow-ups to warm leads
- Develop connections and turn individual transactions into long term accounts
- Must work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Conduct research of the legal industry and law firms/clients within a defined account list to strategically position vdiscovery’s services
- Regular activities will include:
- Prospecting via phone, e-mail or other medium
- Face-to-face sales calls utilizing the sales process
- Follow-up letters/e-mails
- Interaction with clients at industry-sponsored events.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two years sales experience
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales quota
- Someone teachable with an enthusiasm to learn and a penchant to sell our service
Please email resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Please note, your resume will not be considered without a cover letter. That’s important to us. We like reading cover letters more than resumes; so we will keep a lookout for yours.
Job Type: Full Time
Midtown Manhattan based litigation support company seeks an experienced Systems Administrator with high level windows server and networking experience to support three distinct businesses in the day to day operations of all server hardware and software functions. Responsibilities include setting up, upgrading and troubleshooting of Windows servers, responding to user questions and needs, and performing daily maintenance tasks. The position also offers an opportunity for education and exposure to digital forensic services including: Evidence preservation, Analysis, Data Recovery and Investigations across a wide range of devices from servers, to laptops and mobile devices.
Using sound judgment and initiative with minimum supervision and direction, successful candidate will respond to potential or identified applications, server, and desktop failures and resolves outages, performance, or integrity problems of a highly complex nature based on analysis and experience.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Servers and related components
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Exchange Server 2010
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Microsoft SQL Servers
- Maintenance and administration of Hyper-V virtualization software
- Diagnose and resolve software, network and hardware issues
- Onsite and Remote support of Server and Network infrastructure
- Perform operating system and server resources configuration and deployment
- Support periodic remote support in a 24x7 environment
- Strong knowledge of active directory and group policy
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience with exchange 2010
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Maintenance – Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience with Cisco Catalyst and IOS switches
- Experience with Digital Forensics and Data Collection and Preservation
- Experience with Relativity Ediscovery platform
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience with Windows Server Administration and Support
Individual will enjoy working with three thriving businesses and enjoy the camaraderie of highly skilled people working towards a shared goal of continued growth. Competitive salary and benefits. Please email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, your resume will not be considered without a cover letter. That’s important to us. We like reading cover letters more than resumes; so we will keep a lookout for yours.
Job Type: Full Time
Need a quote on a new project? Give us a bit of detail on your project and we'll get back to you! →