Let us know how we can help you.
Drop us a line or give us a ring. We love to hear about your prior experience and are happy to answer any questions.
We’d love to hear from you.
Midtown Manhattan based litigation support company seeks an experienced sales professional to present and sell our services to attorneys and general counsel. The individual must demonstrate initiatives in successfully driving sales by prospecting, negotiating and closing deals. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention and growth, and position vdiscovery as the preferred vendor for all litigation support and eDiscovery services.
- Candidate will be required to develop new leads and projects through Salesforce to ensure the company maximizes opportunities within the legal industry
- Will need to maintain a schedule for consistent follow-ups to warm leads
- Develop connections and turn individual transactions into long term accounts
- Must work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Conduct research of the legal industry and law firms/clients within a defined account list to strategically position vdiscovery’s services
- Regular activities will include:
- Prospecting via phone, e-mail or other medium
- Face-to-face sales calls utilizing the sales process
- Follow-up letters/e-mails
- Interaction with clients at industry-sponsored events.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two years sales experience
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales quota
- Someone teachable with an enthusiasm to learn and a penchant to sell our service
Please email resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Please note, your resume will not be considered without a cover letter. That’s important to us. We like reading cover letters more than resumes; so we will keep a lookout for yours.
Need a quote on a new project? Give us a bit of detail on your project and we'll get back to you! →